Includes: Active Unit, Inert Unit, Base and Mounting bracket, Paper Practice Target
The Threat Extinguisher EZ was created with the homeowner in mind. Threat Extinguisher provides a canister of tactical-grade pepper gel that can be used as a last resort to disable the assailant. Using the same technology and craftsmanship synonymous with the Threat Extinguisher name, the New EZ provides security and peace of mind.
Integrating the Threat Extinguisher into the SimpliSafe Wireless Home Security System is simple and easy. Utilizing a SimpliSafe Alarm Contact Sensor, when SimpliSafe is armed in “Home Mode” and the Threat Extinguisher is removed it will activate your existing SimpliSafe Wireless Home Security System. Optionally if subscribed to SimpliSafe Monitoring, emergency services can be notified that an event has taken place.
About the Product:
- THE ONLY NON-LETHAL PERSONAL DEFENSE WITH ALARM ACTIVATION: Threat Extinguisher’s Patented approach to simply and easily activate any existing alarm system while giving Homeowners the ability to defend themselves with a non-lethal option.
- UTILIZING SABRE PEPER GEL: The #1 Pepper Gel brand trusted by police and consumers worldwide, including New York PD, Chicago PD, and U.S. Marshals; Made in the USA
- 2X STRONGER: 4 out 10 violent crimes involve alcohol use by the offender – our maximum strength Pepper Gel is strong enough to use against a goal-oriented attacker under the influence of drugs or alcohol; Backed by our industry-exclusive in-house HPLC lab, guaranteeing maximum strength in each canister
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: A pistol grip with a thumb trigger enhances your aim and control helping you hit the target; Includes a Wall Mount or Night Stand Mount to keep you out of reach of children and allow for immediate access to Threat Extinguisher when seconds count.
- IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION: When SimpliSafe Alarm is armed in “Home Mode” the Contact Sensor (Included) is set to immediate activation. SimpliSafe Alarm will be activated sending push notifications. Optionally if subscribed to SimpliSafe 24/7 monitoring, emergency services can be notified that an event has taken place.
- TRAINING CANISTER: The kit includes an Inert Training Canister that does not have any active ingredients. Training Canister should only be used for practice and is not to be used for self-defense. Training canister should only be used on included practice targets.